A Street Accident In Bangladesh

Yesterday I Witnessed A Road Accident At Chittagong University 1 Number Road(Inside Rail Gate).It Was About 6.30 Pm. I Was Returning Home From Rail Gate With Some Shopping A Old Man Was Crossing The Road Tow Mini Bus Was Coming From Chittagong City. The Tow Mini Bus Has Competitive Driving They Want To Pass One Another It Seem Then Play A Car Racing. Games Suddenly They Hit The Old Man Then He Has Spot Death. The Crowd Of People Present There Raised A Hue And Cry. As The Bus Was In Full Speed. It Left The Place In A Twinkle Of An Eye. I Could Not Stay There Any Longer I Came Back Home . It Was A Pathetic Scene. I Was No Much Shocked That I Can’t Forget It. Most Driver In Our Country Do Not Know How To Flow Driving Role And They Think Driving Is A Racing Game. If U Take Step To Stop Street Accident I Think It Is Possible .

1 comment:

ht said...

You should add a traffic meter on your site. That will calculate how many visitors are visiting your site. If you are interested mail me with your blog address at mail2hts@gmail.com
or make a comment on htspage.blogspot.com